• tower-shap-icn

    Specialist Experience

  • tower-shap-icn

    Competitive Rates

  • tower-shap-icn

    Cork City Based



Whether you are buying or selling a property we can guide you through the process with ease and efficiency.


If you are looking to remortgage a property we can help you by providing a cost effective and reliable service.

Personal Injury

If you have suffered an injury through no fault of your own, you may be entitled to compensation.

Employment/Health And Safety

We advise clients on all areas of Health and Safety and Employment Law.


We provide advise to clients who are looking to apply for Irish Citizenship and work visas.


We advise clients on many aspects of planning for the future through the making of Wills and Enduring Powers of Attorney.



Majella Walsh qualified to practice as a solicitor in 2008.  She trained with a legal practice in Cork City before moving to work with the Health and Safety Authority.

Following on from her career with the Health and Safety Authority, Majella moved back to Cork and worked in a number of general practices in Cork City and County before establishing Majella Walsh Solicitors.

Majella can be contacted on 021 4757477 or via email at info@majellawalshsolicitors.ie.

Articles & News

Export And Immigration Law

Majella Walsh Solicitors are Export Law Solicitors who have extensive expertise in the areas of Export and Regulatory Law. The last few years have seen a seismic shift in the European landscape. The United Kingdom voting to leave the EU in 2016 has meant that the area of Export Law[...]

read more
Health And Safety Law

Health And Safety Law Cork City Majella Walsh Solicitors are Regulatory Solicitors Cork who have vast experience in the area of Health And Safety Law. The area of Health and Safety is an ever-changing environment and this can be seen quite clearly in the last few years when the Covid[...]

read more
Workplace Accidents

WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I HAVE AN ACCIDENT AT WORK? If you have an accident while at work. If necessary, you should seek medical help from your local general practitioner (GP or family doctor) or from a hospital. You should report the accident to your employer. You should report[...]

read more