Top Tips for Property Purchasers
1. Pick a location that you like. Visit the area at different times and days to see what commuting will be like. What schools are in the area?
2. Talk to the local auctioneers. You will see very quickly who is selling houses in the area you want to buy in. Let the auctioneers know you are looking to purchase and leave your details with them if possible.
3. Make sure you have your Mortgage Approval in Principle sorted. This will tell you how much you have to spend on a property together with your deposit you have saved.
4. If you are buying a new house currently being built, apply for your help to buy deposit now. The application will stay current until the end of the year.
5. You will need a solicitor to assist you with the purchase of the property. Contact Majella Walsh Solicitors who have years of experience in dealing with property transactions for first time buyers, trader ups, resident and non-resident purchasers. Contact Majella Walsh Solicitors for a confidential chat and a detailed quote. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 021 – 4757477.